Saturday, November 19, 2011

The fun is in the looking

There you go, Harry, pushing my buttons again.

I love real estate. You know I can stay very busy looking for just the right place in the right climate that has the survival requirements in place.

Since we’ve narrowed down the state, it will be easier. Before we were always trying to decide which continent to live on.

I will search and search and we will go on “field trips” to check out what I find. I will try to be more practical than I have been in the past.

Regardless, we always have fun looking no matter where the search takes us. We eat in restaurants and I don’t have to make the bed.

Back to reality.

The weather here is perfect and has been for the past couple of weeks. I can’t complain about 72 degrees…and neither can you…can you?? OK, well you do have on layers and long pants and I have on my Mexican gauze ensemble.

I am thankful that we have a home and that we have our health and our sense of humor. I am also thankful that if anything catastrophic happens, you will take care of me…won’t you?

I’ve forgiven you for the hurricane thing in Puerto Vallarta.

See you at dinner. It’s thin spaghetti with turkey meatballs. Do you think thin spaghetti will make us thin?

“There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won’t, and that’s a wife who can’t cook and will” ~Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment